I am a Master's graduate in
International and Development Economics with
working experience in International Cooperation, the banking sector
and international Christian organisations in Germany, Kenya and the Philippines.
2014 Certified Corporate Bank Customer Consultant at GenoAkademie Hanover
2014 Banking Professional at IHK Hanover
since 2018 Deutsche Gesellschaft fuer Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ), Regulatory Framework Promotion of Pro-poor Insurance Markets in Asia (RFPI Asia), Manila (Philippines): Developing and start implementing a mesolevel risk pooling framework in inclusive insurance
2015 - 2016 Forum Wiedenest, Internship Administration
● Collaboration in improving the social pension system for staff members abroad
● Collaboration in creating the annual accounts
● Responsible for a new staff member recruitment process
● Correspondence with partner organisations around the world
2015 Diguna, Finance Office in Nairobi (Kenya)
● Tax reports (as a Kenyan employer)
● Money transfer between the German headquarter and the African stations
● Accounting for the five African countries Diguna operates in
2014 - 2015 Hannoversche
Volksbank, Sales Management
● Developing an objective system to determine the customer consultants' success
● Analysis und development of the bank's products
● CRM: examination of the customers' complaints
are you interested in further details?
welcome to my linked in profile!